Samsung and Xiaomi have emerged as one another in the smartphone market in New Delhi (Tech Desk). In order to give tough competition to each other, these two companies have launched several smartphones in the affordable range. Also, the prices of their existing smartphones have been reduced. Samsung and Xiaomi are in the race for the first place in the market for quite a while. However, users are also receiving huge benefits from this war. Here we are telling you a few things about the competition between these two companies.
Samsung and Xiaomi war:
- Xiaomi has been a market leader for the past 5 quarters due to its affordable products. At the same time, Samsung has launched three affordable products i.e. M10, M20, M30 to counter this. They have been launched within 15,000 rupees.
- Xiaomi has challenged Samsung once again by launching Redmi Note 7 and Redmi Note 7 Pro last month. Both of these phones have been introduced with upgraded features.
- Samsung is not only launching the smartphone but also cutting the prices of its old phones. Due to downgradation of M-series M-series of smartphones, prices have been cut in recent times.
- Xiaomi’s 6 smartphones such as Redmi Note 6, Mi A2, Redmi Note 5 Pro have cut down Rs 3,000 in the last few months.
- Samsung has launched three new phones under the A series which has been launched from Rs 8,500 to Rs 23,000. That’s because the company wants to provide users with as many options as possible.
- Samsung is offering a new range of smartphones but not just smartphones to give competition to Xiaomi. The company has recently introduced a new TV range, which starts from Rs 41,990.
- One day after the launch of Samsung’s new TV lineup, Xiaomi had cut prices of its TV segments. The price of Xiaomi Mi LED TV 4 Pro 55 inch display has been reduced by Rs 7,000, after which it can be purchased for Rs 47,999.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro has been introduced with better camera. It has 48 MP camera sensors. At the same time, Samsung has introduced an in-display fingerprint sensor in the budget device.
What will be the advantage of the users:
YouTube Music and Premium Services, Know Who’s Better
Users between Samsung and Xiaomi will benefit greatly between the war Companies are launching many products at affordable prices to compete with each other. At the same time, the cost of existing equipment is also decreasing. In this way, users are already buying better smartphones at a lower price.